Rural Development Refinance Program
A Rural Development (RD) Guaranteed Loan Program is a home loan offered by the Rural Housing Service specifically for moderate to lower income residents buying homes in rural areas. The Rural Housing Service (RHS) is an agency of the US Department of Agriculture that assists in the financing of new or existing homes to help local residents and support rural areas.
Refinancing your RD Home loan, starts right here.
THE GOOD NEWS
- No Appraisal is required so the current value of your home does NOT matter.
- We can structure the closing so you can bring as little as $250.00 to a closing.
- You must be able to drop your interest rate 1% to use this program.
- This will be a fixed rate.
- It is a simple process.
THE NOT SO GOOD NEWS
If this is something you would like to do, use the Apply Online button directly below.
- This takes time. You MUST keep making you current house payments until we close.
- This takes time. After we collect the required information, we send it in for approval.
- This takes time. We lock in your rate when we submit the loan for approval.
- This takes time.